Well, I told you I'd post a few pics of our summer adventures so here you go!

Prepping the house for paint

Paint prep

Lots of window taping.....I hate that part

The finished product....total project time of three very very long days

All Done! I pray that next time we can afford to hire someone.

Picking Blackberries at Harris Beach

Hanging out at Harris Beach

The Price and Blair kids camping at Stanton Park

Kids at an indoor playground in Bend

Bumper Cars in Bend

Our youngest cutie

The results of our Tie-Dye project

S'mores at Harris Beach

Giants game during San Francisco trip

Swim lessons
Hope you enjoy the pics as much as we enjoyed making the memories!
1 comment:
I'm so happy to hear that the kids are enjoying and doing well at school. I hope that enjoyment in learning is never lost. Love from Grandma Pat
Post a Comment