What qualifies as a tradition? If you do something more than twice? If that is the case than I guess last Saturday was another traditional day. For 5 of the last 7 years Noah and I have been taken to the Southern Oregon Rod and Custom show here in
Medford by Dawn's dad Dan. Dan comes by in the morning and picks us up and it's off to the expo (fairgrounds). We usually stop and eat on the way home too. We love it! Noah couldn't wait to pick out his favorite car. This year I decided to mark the occasion by taking out pictures next to our favorite cars. We can't wait until next year! Thank you Dan!
This was my favorite. A 1968 Chevy
Camero. I love this car. This may become the one I need someday.


Here's Noah's favorite. Unfortunately I can't remember what it is (sorry Dan). I think it was a 1930's......something. Very custom of course. Noah is holding a door prize he received for coloring a picture.

Even though Autumn didn't go she was there with us in spirit. I know that she would have picked this car with the only stipulation being the color. I had to take a picture to show her.
No comments:
Post a Comment