Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In the News

Well, I don't think Dawn will quit her day job to pursue acting but it's a good start.

Last week she was interviewed by a local news station about a new web site where we can track crime in our neighborhood. I think the web site is a great idea and I've already signed up to receive alerts if a crime is committed within a mile of our house. I love that we can stay informed about things going on around us.

Autumn and Hollie make a brief appearance too (Noah was at school). They loved seeing themselves on TV.

Below you will find a link to the video. The reporter narrating the story is actually our sister-in-law (Dawn's brother's wife).

http://localnewscomesfirst.com/index.php?option=com_seyret&task=videodirectlink&Itemid=431&id=3701

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Outstanding! Can I have your autograph, ppplease? Thanks for sharing. Pop

Unknown said...

Love it! Dawn you look great and your kids couldn't be any cuter! :)Jolene