Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hours of fun


Back on Noah's birthday we bought him a automated marble track set. I don't think we realized the extensiveness of the set until we opened it up. It has 330 pieces. We decided at that point that it could wait. And wait it did, until today. We've been struggling with days of boredom since we've been sick and this was the answer we needed today. Dawn, Noah and Autumn worked on this thing in three different sessions while I tried to keep Hollie from destroying it. They spent about 5 hours today working on it. At times it was difficult to focus but they did it and had a blast with the final product tonight before bed. I know they'll be in his room first thing in the morning watching those marbles fall.

Oh yeah, you can see from the picture that Hollie was going for the 'natural' look. She loves trying to take off her clothes these days (never her diaper though, thankfully). When she does she runs around the house yelling, "Naked Baby! Naked Baby!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: